Joshua

• Monkey Jannie
  • I run Barter Town!
    • View Profile
    • Elvenmonk.net
Rules
« on: July 07, 2023, 11:49:16 AM »
Rules:
1 - Don't be a dick to each other. You don't have to like each other but part of growing up is learning to handle when others disagree with you. You can argue and disagree but keep personal insults to a minimum.

2 - No illegal shit, duh. Not only does this include your local laws but also US laws.

3 - You must mark NSFW content as such. We currently do not have an NSFW board, if there is a demand we'll get one. Right now try to keep NSFW stuff to outward urls only. PMs is between y'all but don't go pulling a Tim B^Uckly and sending flaccid dick pics to other users.

4 - Thread necroing is allowed. We've all had issues when Googling stuff where threads were locked before there was an answer. This is annoying. Having a megathread dedicated to a subject is helpful, especially for help stuff. You won't get in trouble for posting a new thread either. If it is too similar to the other thread we'll just merge it, no biggie. If it isn't then we have a new thread.

5 - Tunneling software is allowed. I'm not going to stop you from using one. On the opposite I actively encourage it. Keep your information safe.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 10:42:08 AM by Joshua »
I cry ketchup and BBQ sauce.